On August 16, EnVibe will be gathering with Maintenance and Reliability professionals for the 12th Annual Society of Maintenance & Reliability (SMRP) Maintenance & Reliability Symposium (MaRS).
Take this opportunity to speak to president Tom Ritter and listen to how EnVibe is embracing the new technological developments in the Equipment Reliability Industry:
- Stray Voltage Diagnostics—determine if your VFD and large motors are at risk of premature bearing failure
- Pipe Wall Thickness Analysis—no pipe coating removal, improved thickness accuracy
AND, meet your new Account Representative, Aaron Cichon, who will be discussing the expansion of EnCAM, our Remote Monitoring Service. Aaron brings extensive knowledge of Remote Monitoring from working with Machine Saver equipment. This is the opportunity to pick his brain to create a customized solution for your company.
Whether it’s periodic monitoring, continual monitoring or anytime snapshot monitoring, discover how EnCAM seamlessly delivers the essential operational information you seek on the health and reliability of your equipment 24/7/365.
What: SMRP MaRS 12th Annual Symposium
When: Thursday, August 16—Classes and Show Floor Open 7:00am-5:00pm
Closing Reception 4:00-5:00pm
Where: Moody Gardens Hotel, 7 Hope Blvd., Galveston Tx
We are proud to be an SMRP member! See you at MaRS 2018!
SINCE 1997, EnVibe’s offered more than 15 services:
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Programs
- Vibration Diagnostics and Analysis
- Advanced Rotating Equipment Analysis
- Dynamic Field Balancing
- Laser Alignment—Shaft and Optical
- Oil Analysis
- Mechanical & Electrical Infrared Thermography
- Pipe Wall Thickness Survey
- Background Vibration Analysis for Sensitive Operating Environments
- Compressed Air Leak Surveys
- Accelerometer Installation
- Third-Party Commissioning Services
- Reciprocating Engine and Compressor Enhancement
- Performance Tracking & Record Management
- Training Programs
If we can be of assistance for Your Equipment Reliability, let’s talk at the show, give us a call at (888) 473-5222 or send us an email email@example.com.