Vibration Monitoring Systems Calibration
All Vibration Monitoring Systems and Instrumentation have electrical components that degrade over time due to environmental factors, material fatigue, contact failures, contamination, mechanical shock/stress and many other unforeseen variables. When electrical components degrade, the resulting signal is skewed and inaccurate, producing information that has nothing to do with the actual condition of the machinery. In fact, the inaccurate data could be masking eminent equipment failure, degradation or inefficiency of operating equipment.
Ensure your Asset Condition Monitoring Systems are operating as designed
EnVibe’s Calibration Services can be used on vibration data collectors, dedicated vibration analyzers, permanently installed vibration monitoring systems and vibration transducers. Our Services make your company’s Machine Condition Monitoring instrumentation compliant with ISO 9000, QS 9000, ISO/TS 1694, ISO 17025, ISO Guide 25 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 program requirements, and certify your equipment as calibrated to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) product specifications.
protect your machinery capital investment
Considering the many operating variables, and costly events of inaccurate data, EnVibe recommends all Vibration Monitoring Systems have a calibration check performed yearly. We provide on-site Equipment Monitoring Calibration Service to systems made by Bently®, SKF®, IRD®, Rockwell® and others (please call if your equipment is not listed).
During the calibration process EnVibe will:
- Certify your Equipment as Calibrated to OEM Product Specifications
- Verify Alarm/Alert set points of Monitor Cards
- Check Amplitude of Monitor Cards
- Check Frequency Response of each Card
- Inspect each System from the Proximeter Box to the Monitor Card
- Check and Re-set Probe Gap Setting
- Develop Calibration Procedures are Meet Your Business Needs
- Perform National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)-traceable Calibrations