MAP—Motion Analysis Process
VISUALIZE VIBRATION and MEASURE MOVEMENT
MAP—Motion Analysis Processing: We’ve spent decades measuring vibration with contact sensors, now we’re harnessing the newest technologies to SEE vibration. With EnVibe and/or Client generated video, this contactless diagnostic tool measures movement and vibration for virtually any fixed and rotating asset.
THE POWER OF SIGHT + TECHNOLOGY: GAME CHANGER
EnVibe’s powerful new MAPing Diagnostic Process turns every video pixel into a two-axis accelerometer with phase angles. This level of information gives us unprecedented opportunities to identify areas of movement not seen by the naked eye. Target those areas with prescriptive maintenance for a comprehensive equipment reliability program.
TRUST US, SEEING IS BELIEVING
Identify and diagnose faults with videos of amplified movement. Witness the power to visualize:
- Mechanical/Structural Looseness Stiffness and Support
- Piping vibration
- Structural cracks
- Bent Shaft
- Natural Frequencies (By bump test)
- Soft Foot
- Reciprocating Engine and Compressor Motion
- Duct and Vessel Wall Deflections
- Torsional Twisting, Bending and Flexing
- Excessive Transient Loading
- Ineffective Damping
- Vibration Screen Motion Analysis
- Oscillating Motion Analysis
- Hydraulic and Aerodynamic Forces
- Electric Noise
- Drive Transmission Faults, Belts, Chains, Couplings, Cardan Shafts
Partner with EnVibe for the Health of your operating Equipment
EnVibe has over 165 years combined vibration and industrial technologies experience, and has been working in diverse industries such as petrochemical plants, refineries, research institutions, commercial and governmental facilities, offshore/onshore drilling rigs and platforms, manufacturing plants, marine vessels, power generation facilities, food plants, municipal utilities, hospitals, paper plants for decades.
EnVibe’s primary goal is the health, maintenance, safety and optimized functionality of your operating environment.