On Tuesday October 16, 2018, 1-7pm, EnVibe will be attending ISA’s (International Society of Automation) Southeast Texas Section Automation Expo, an Educational Event benefiting the Golden Triangle Industries, Technicians and Engineers. We are in Booth 45.
With 8 Technical Seminars, including a BBQ Networking event, and over 50 Exhibitors, there is surely something for everyone involved in the instrumentation, automation and process Industries. And, it’s FREE to attend. Sign up here.
Technical Session topics include:
Approaches for the Design and Operation of Reduced Maintenance Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) for Process Monitoring and Regulatory Compliance
- Innovations in Level by Justin McDermott
- Flare Gas Measurement for EPA Compliance & More
- Maximizing Uptime Utilizing Advanced Field Instrumentation Diagnostics
- Surge & Transient Protection: Instrumentation, Control Systems & Industrial Networks
- Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity and the ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Lifecycle
- and Dr. Lance Kinney, Executive Director of the Texas Board of Professional Engineers speaking about Professional Practice Update / Ethics Updates on Board rule changes within the last year, general updates on initiatives the Board is working on, information on enforcement statistics, and the engineering Code of Conduct.
PDH certificates are available.
Register to attend here.
What: ISA Southeast Texas Section Automation Expo
When: Tuesday October 16, 2018
Where: Booth 45, Holiday Inn Beaumont Plaza, 3950 IH 10, Beaumont, Texas 77707
Please join us! See you in the sessions and on the show floor.
ABOUT ISA: Founded in 1945, the International Society of Automation is a leading, global, nonprofit organization with more than 40,000 members worldwide. ISA develops standards, certifies industry professionals, provides education and training, publishes books and technical articles, and hosts conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals. ISA’s 160 geographical sections, connect members with technology, expert advice, and world-class technical programming.