On March 21, join EnVibe at the Plant Maintenance, Inspection and Engineering Society’s (PMIES) Expo & Conference @ the Pasadena Convention Center.
EnVibe provides you with THE diagnostic data you need to make better informed Equipment Reliability decisions.
- Remote Diagnostics—mobile, temporary and permanent monitoring solutions
- Shaft Voltage Diagnostics—an elusive enemy for bearings in VFD and large motors
- Pipe Wall Thickness Analysis—no pipe coating removal, improved thickness accuracy
See demos on the show floor, learn more about attending here.
Formerly the ASME Plant Engineering Maintenance Trade Show, this years PMIES show, which is free to attend with lunch and beverages provided. Explore here: http://www.pmies.org/
What: PMIES—Plant Maintenance, Inspection and Engineering Society Expo and Conference
When: March 21—8:00am-4:00pm
Where: Booth 105, Pasadena Convention Center, 7902 W Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, TX
Also, discover one of EnVibe’s 15 other services from the company you’ve trusted for Equipment Reliability SINCE 1997:
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Vibration Diagnostics and Analysis
- Advanced Rotating (Turbomachinery) Equipment Vibration Analysis
- Dynamic Field Balancing
- Oil Analysis and Diagnosis
- Mechanical & Electrical Infrared Thermography
- Background Vibration Analysis for Sensitive Operating Environments
- Compressed Air Leak Surveys
- Accelerometer Installation
- Third-Party Commissioning Services
- Reciprocating Engine and Compressor Enhancement
- Performance Tracking and Record Management
- Training Programs
If we can be of assistance for Your Equipment Reliability, let’s talk at the show, give us a call at (888) 473-5222 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.