Certified Machine Reliability Auditor Certification Preparation / HOUSTON, TX
June 12 - June 16$3,900.00
The Certified Machine Reliability Auditor development program will establish competency for individuals looking to provide an increased level of reliability and cost / waste savings to their organization or for those looking to provide this service as a revenue value stream. Upon successful completion of this program, the individual will become an expert in the field of machine reliability audits.
This program will provide individualized and class instruction along with practical assessment. Competency shall be established through examination and project-based work directly centered towards the work product (company or customer). This program is self-paced with instruction provided in person, virtually, and on-line. Individuals shall become well versed in how to:
- Provide a Complete Machine Reliability Audit
- Evaluate, Recommend, Establish Maintenance Training
- Evaluate Maintenance Practices
- Evaluate and Establish Key Performance Indicators
- Assess and Streamline Maintenance Data Sources
- Evaluate and Recommend Contamination Control
- Evaluate and Establish Procurement Specifications
- Establish Quality Control Assurance for Machine Maintenance using RCA and FMEA
- Evaluate and Recommend Condition Monitoring Practices
- Evaluate and Recommend Storeroom Protocols
- Evaluate and Recommend Safety Protocols
- Evaluate and Recommend Waste Handling
Requirements: Individuals should have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a maintenance or reliability role as well as holding at a minimum at least one certification from either ICML, STLE, NLGI, or SMRP.
Taught by Michael D. Holloway, author of 8 books, 142 articles, dozens of certifications, with 30+ years’ experience in the lubrication and training industry. Well known for his unique and successful ICML and STLE training.
Materials Provided: Workbook, Reference Materials, Practice Exams
Exam Cost: Included. The Exams are administered on-line, the Practical Assessment Projects are assessed individually.
This on-site course to be held at the The Envibe Training Facility, 5522 Mitchelldale St. Houston TX from 8:30AM to 5:00PM CST.