On Tuesday, April 9th, EnVibe will be gathering with Rotating Equipment Reliability, Predictive Maintenance and Vibration Analysis Professionals for the 30th Annual Vibration Institute Rotating Equipment Reliability and Vibration Analysis Seminar.
Take this opportunity to speak face-to-face with President Tom Ritter and Account Manager Aaron Cichon about how EnVibe provides you with THE diagnostic data you need to make better informed Equipment Reliability decisions. On topic:
- Remote Diagnostics—mobile, temporary and permanent monitoring solutions
- Shaft Voltage Diagnostics—an elusive enemy for bearings in VFD and large motors
- Pipe Wall Thickness Analysis—no pipe coating removal, improved thickness accuracy
What: Vibration Institute Triplex Chapter 30th Annual Symposium
When: April 9—Opening Reception, 7:00-8:00am
Classes and Show Floor Open 8:00am-5:30pm
Where: MCM Elegante Hotel, 2355 I-10, Beaumont, Tx (Washington St. Exit)
For more information about joining the track sessions, visit The Vibration Institute Triplex Chapter.
THE VIBRATION INSTITUTE HISTORY
The Vibration Institute grew out of a vibration measurement symposium organized in 1967 by a small group of people seeking a way to disseminate practical vibration technology. No formal organization was established at that time, however, and it was not until 1972 that the not-for-profit Vibration Foundation was chartered. The Foundation was reorganized during 1973 into the Vibration Institute, but the goal of the organization remained the same: to promote the exchange of practical information about vibration and equipment reliability.
The Triplex Chapter was formed in 1985. We meet on the second Tuesday of the month (except during the summer) to share information.
Also, discover one of EnVibe’s 15 other services from the company you’ve trusted for Equipment Reliability SINCE 1997:
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Vibration Diagnostics and Analysis
- Advanced Rotating (Turbomachinery) Equipment Vibration Analysis
- Dynamic Field Balancing
- Oil Analysis and Diagnosis
- Mechanical & Electrical Infrared Thermography
- Background Vibration Analysis for Sensitive Operating Environments
- Compressed Air Leak Surveys
- Accelerometer Installation
- Third-Party Commissioning Services
- Reciprocating Engine and Compressor Enhancement
- Performance Tracking and Record Management
- Training Programs
If we can be of assistance for Your Equipment Reliability, let’s talk at the show, give us a call at (888) 473-5222 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.