On Tuesday, April 10th, EnVibe will be gathering with Rotating Equipment Reliability, Predictive Maintenance and Vibration Analysis Professionals for the 29th Annual Vibration Institute Rotating Equipment Reliability and Vibration Analysis Seminar.
Take this opportunity to speak to president Tom Ritter and listen to how EnVibe is embracing the new technological developments in the Equipment Reliability Industry:
- Motor Current Diagnostics—determine if your VFD and large motors are at risk of premature bearing failure
- Pipe Wall Thickness Analysis—no pipe coating removal, improved thickness accuracy
Also, discuss new vendor relationships that are expanding our remote monitoring service EnCAM. Whether it’s periodic monitoring, continual monitoring or anytime snapshot monitoring, discover how EnCAM seamlessly delivers the essential operational information you seek on the health and reliability of your equipment 24/7/365.
What: Vibration Institute Triplex Chapter 29th Annual Symposium
When: April 10—Opening Reception, 7:00-8:00am
Classes and Show Floor Open 8:00am-5:30pm
Where: MCM Elegante Hotel, 2355 I-10, Beaumont, Tx (Washington St. Exit)
For more information about joining the track sessions, visit The Vibration Institute Triplex Chapter.
EnVibe, SINCE 1997. Proud to offer these Equipment Reliability services:
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Programs Vibration Diagnostics and Analysis
- Advanced Rotating Equipment Analysis
- Dynamic Field Balancing
- Laser Alignment—Shaft and Optical
- Oil Analysis
- Mechanical & Electrical Infrared Thermography
- Background Vibration Analysis for Sensitive Operating Environments
- Compressed Air Leak Surveys
- Accelerometer Installation
- Third-Party Commissioning Services
- Reciprocating Engine and Compressor Enhancement
- Performance Tracking & Record Management
- Training Programs
If we can be of assistance for Your Equipment Reliability, let’s talk at the show, give us a call at (888) 473-5222 or send us an email email@example.com.